1. Preheat oven to 170º.
2. Roughly chop all nuts & seeds (depending on desired texture).
3. Place all the ingredients on a baking tray including a chunk of coconut oil. Mix well with your hands.
4. Place in the oven for 1 minute to melt the coconut oil and mix thoroughly again.
5. Leave in the oven for 10-15 minutes until lightly toasted, stirring every few minutes (warning they will burn if left too long!)
6. Remove from oven, cool and store in airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
TIP – this is just a guide recipe and you can vary the nuts / seeds / oats and the ratios depending on what you have in the press.
Option to add some raw cacao powder for chocolate taste, cinnamon or a small amount of vanilla extract.
Experiment and see what you like!