We offer consultations (either in clinic or via zoom) for any health issue you have. See individual consultation for more details.
Individual consultations are ideally suited when you have a health goal (or some current health concerns) and you would like help getting started on a diet and lifestyle plan designed just for you and your lifestyle.
An initial consultation (75 – 90mins) will typically include each of the following elements:
- Complete an in-depth health & lifestyle questionnaire (in advance by client)
- Establish your health goals
- Consider symptoms, medical history, family history and lifestyle factors including movement, sleep and stress.
- Dietary review and nutrition advice.
- Full Body Composition analysis: weight, BMI, fat %, muscle mass, metabolic age.
- Personal coaching to support new food choices and assistance forming new habits.
- Current medication and nutrient interaction evaluation (if applicable).
- Recommendations on clinical tests and interpretation (if necessary).
- Liaise with your GP or other health care practitioners (if necessary).
You will receive:
- Dietary recommendations.
- Supplement suggestions (if appropriate).
- Lifestyle suggestions
- Customized meal plan and shopping list
- Relevant handouts and resources
- Recipe recommendations (as needed)
After the initial consultation, we typically arrange a follow-up consultation (check-in phone calls or in clinic / online consultations) or schedule a programme of appointments to allow the individual time to incorporate changes & monitor progress at a pace that suits you.
NOTE: Most clients have been experiencing symptoms for a number of years prior to coming to see us and in our experience, we need a period of time to work together to provide you with the support you need to achieve your goals; rarely will a one-off appointment suffice.
Contact us for further information or to discuss your requirements
REQUEST A FREE 10-MINUTE PHONE CONSULTATION ON TO SEE ARE WE THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU
There are no reviews yet.