Warming Carrot & Coriander Soup
This is a perfect soup for Autumn or Winter
Serves 3 – 4
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large pan, add chopped onion, then fry for 5 mins until softened.
- Stir in ground coriander and chopped potato, then cook for 1 min.
- Add the peeled and chopped carrots and vegetable or chicken stock, bring to the boil, then reduce the heat.
- Cover and cook for 20 mins until the carrots are tender.
- Tip into a food processor with a handful of coriander then blitz until smooth (you may need to do this in two batches). Return to pan, taste, add salt if necessary, then reheat to serve.